PasswordPusher is a Ruby application to communicate passwords over the web. Links to passwords expire after a certain number of views and/or time has passed. Hosted at pwpush.com.
I previously posted this project on Reddit which provided some great feedback - most of which has been implemented.
Random articles, comments and tweets about PasswordPusher...
- How to share passwords securely (in Norwegian)
- How to deploy PasswordPusher to CloudFoundry (in Japanese)
- PasswordPusher was included in Issue 23 of Cron Weekly
- ThinkTechnica: PasswordPusher
- TracceWeb (Italian): Invia Password o Messaggi in Modo Sicuro che si Autodistruggono: PasswordPusher
- Mentions in a bunch of comments and Tweets: on HackerNews, QandASystem, WebDesignShock, and Logicamp
Other Related Projects
I also run Gameface. A site to showcase games, the people who play them and the characters they play.