PasswordPusher is an application to communicate passwords over the web. Links to passwords expire after a certain number of views and/or time has passed. Hosted at pwpush.com.
I previously posted this project on Reddit which provided some great feedback - most of which has been implemented.
On a normal day, I spend my time building Instana and others days working on tools like PasswordPusher.
Password Pusher Tools & Utilities
- A PowerShell script for Password Pusher by Kamil Procyszyn
- A nodeJS CLI wrapper to easily push passwords to pwpush.com
- An Alfred App Workflow to quickly push passwords from your Mac
- See also IRC2HipChat. An IRC to Hipchat bridge
Random articles, comments and tweets about PasswordPusher...
- How to share passwords securely (in Norwegian)
- How to deploy PasswordPusher to CloudFoundry (in Japanese)
- PasswordPusher was included in Issue 23 of Cron Weekly
- ThinkTechnica: PasswordPusher
- TracceWeb (Italian): Invia Password o Messaggi in Modo Sicuro che si Autodistruggono: PasswordPusher
- Mentions in a bunch of comments and Tweets: on HackerNews, QandASystem, WebDesignShock, and Logicamp
- Everyone on Reddit for all of the great feedback.
- Reddit /r/freedesign artist JarvisAndPi for the favicons
- zygat3r for the Dark Wood Pack (page backgrounds).
- Kasper for the JSON POST fix.
Other Related Projects
- A Django spin-off project: projectgiraffe
- phanaster created a coupon pushing application (cpsh.me) based off of PasswordPusher
- bemosior put together a PHP port of PasswordPusher: PHPasswordPusher